Auditor’s brief Profile:
||Mr. Yutaka Fukuyama
- Auditor of RIIM ChuSanRen, Inc.
- Principal Management Consultant, Director of HR-Services Division, and Member of Board of Directors, ChuSanRen
- External Director of AOTS (The Association for Overseas Technical Cooperation and Sustainable Partnerships, also known as HIDA)
|Fields of Specialty
- Management Consultation Assignments
for CLIENTELE of: private companies and public organizations,
for the SUBJECTS of :
- General Management;
- Productivity, Workflow Improvement and Kaizen Introduction/Practice;
- Human Resource Management, etc.
- LECTURER and TRAINER Assignments for Management Training Programs, for the SUBJECTS of :
- Human Resource Management;
- Improvement of Leadership;
- Productivity and Kaizen;
- Policy Deployment/Hoshin Management, etc.
||J-MCMC (Master Certified Management Consultant) by The All Japan Federation of Management Organizations and
CMC, internationally (certified by ICMCI)
||<As a Speaker in International Programs>
- “Improvement of Management and Productive Efficiency of SMEs” (UNAM, Mexico)
- “Company-wide Problem-Solving” for Sri Lanka Large Apparel Companies top management
- “The Study on Quality and Productivity Improvement (Kaizen) in the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia”
- “Quintessence of KAIZEN” for top management of large global automotive companies (Incl.US)
To add to the above, I have experienced Speakers and Lecturers as performed in countries: Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, USA, etc.
- “The Way of Problem Solving as a Team Activity”, JITSUMUKYOIKU-SHUPPAN Co.,Ltd., 2007.
- “How to establish Human Resource Management System through Measurement of Achievement and Performance”, JITSUMUKYOIKU-SHUPPAN Co.,Ltd., 2001.
- “100 Tasks of Middle Management”, JITSUMUKYOIKU-SHUPPAN Co.,Ltd., 1999.
From the Scenes: (please click a picture for the larger one)
speaking to people from Iraq, 2015
with people in Iran, 2014
with people in Saudi Arabia, 2014
speaking to people in Mexico, 2007